To promote harmony and human values of truth and respect for one another through the means of prayer, bhajans, celebration of cultural festivities, social networking and community spririt.
Through the spirit of good human values, respect for each other and social networking we will achieve in:
- providing social support and counsel to Fijian Indian families in need;
- providing comprehensive mentoring and tutoring services for Fijian Indian children and youth who seek academic and social support as well as character development opportunities;
- providing safety net services to Fijian Indian elders who need food, in-home assistance, transportation, and community connections;
- providing a central location for cultural education, celebration, and spiritual services to the Fijian Indian Community
- providing central location for all Mandali’s in the community to offer weekly prayer sessions and other spiritual services